Space-saving, built-in power conversion module available for V2H system and electricity storage system
A highly efficient power conversion module is equipped with the SiC-MOSFET. An internal non-isolated DCDC converter and single-phase inverter circuit are included, and bidirectional power conversion is possible. This unit can accelerate product development by being incorporated into mass-produced products.Download leaflet
● A power conversion module using the SiC-MOSFET device by Rohm Co., Ltd.
● With a high capacity of 4.5 kW, the size of the device is miniaturized to that of a tissue box (about one-third the size of existing products). Therefore, more space can be secured for other parts (storage battery etc.) at the time of incorporation into products.
● Power conversion efficiency is about 96%
We balance the switching frequency, loss, and size and realize downsizing to about one-third of existing products. Compared with existing products, loss was maintained at the same level, and the size of the module was reduced as a result, although the switching frequency was increased.
- Is this product adopted in actual products?
- Yes. Please see the following for details.
Example of application to electricity storage system
- Do you also sell only hardware?
- Unfortunately, because this product requires customization of software, we do not accept the purchase of the hardware only. We will provide proposals and quotations after a consultation; please click here to submit inquiries.